Saturday 26 July 2014

Facebook

To let you know which way things are goin.

I have had this private message from an American friend in Japan, Bob.

If you haven't already you should start to learn to read between the lines.

Shutting down dissent



Hi Robin.

Just a note to let you know that I've deactivated my Facebook account. It may have been hacked or was seemingly being monitored; there were some strange things going in with it. Besides, I'm enjoying the freed-up time and ability to get more reading done. Feel free to send me any articles you think I might find interesting. I trust you are well. Cheers, ...




In the meantime the Facebook page of Brazilian reporter, Pepe Escobar has disappeared

https://www.facebook.com/WherePepeEscobar?ref=br_rs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.